Our Differentiated, Client-Centric Approach
We add value throughout the process
We are advisors, not transactors. Our approach is designed to add value in every stage of a hiring process.
Leveraging a Global Presence
- Global Sage’s key offices are in New York, Chicago, London, Hong Kong, Zurich, Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing, Singapore, Shanghai, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Johannesburg.
- We believe in global collaboration, serving clients through a fully-integrated, cross-border approach. This is combined with deep local knowledge to deliver comprehensive market intelligence.
- We are the only executive search firm that operates with a global P&L.
- We are one of the few executive search firms to achieve top rankings for international talent search every year since inception, from Asia Money, The Wall Street Journal, Institutional Investor, The Sunday Times, The Economist and The Executive Grapevine.
- Our intelligence management unit runs our cutting-edge technology and intelligence services on a global basis.
- Since 1998, Global Sage has placed over 1,000 professionals in client organizations.
- We currently run at a 95% success rate on retained mandates.
Direct Industry Experience
- The majority of our consultants come from successful careers in the financial services industry. This gives us key insights into spotting the right candidates.
- This experience gives our clients a large degree of comfort around our understanding of key nuances that are critical to successful hiring.
A Client-focused, Information-driven Culture
- Unlike many executive search firms, we are adamant that our senior consultants lead every stage of an assignment. This senior consultant is the point of contact throughout the search assignment, and junior staff are leveraged only for research and background purposes.
- This leverage is heavily driven by our centralized research and intelligence center, which works closely with every search team to ensure consultants’ key focus on clients and candidates.
Tel: (1) 646 557 3000 Email: email@example.com 122 East 42nd Street, 30th Floor, New York, NY10168, USA
Tel: (1) 773 770 3514 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 828 W. Aldine Ave. Chicago, IL60657, USA
Tel: (44) 020 7929 8010 Email: email@example.com 16, St. Martin’s Le Grand, London, EC1A 4EN, UK
Tel: (27) 11 447 9313 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Parktown North Quarter, Room 101, 1st Floor Cnr 3rd & 7th Avenue, Johannesburg 2117, South Africa
Tel: (86) 010 65068300 Email:email@example.com Suite 1008, Guanghua Mansion , 8 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China
Tel: (852) 2802 4802 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Flat/Rm 802-4, 8/F, Wilson House, 19-27 Wyndham Street, Hong Kong; Recruitment License No: 55687
Tel: (81) 03 4530 9747 Email: email@example.com 7/F, Toranomon 40MT Building, 5-13-1, Toranomon Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan
Tel: +86 (21) 5368 8076, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Suite 1008, Guanghua Mansion , 8 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China
Tel: + (62) 21 2922 2999, Email: email@example.comGedung Centennial Tower 29th Floor D-E, Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav24-25, Jakarta 12930